Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another "Quick" Update

During my "lunch break" I sit in front of the TV, cuddle with my dog on the sofa, eat lunch, and do some sculpting. Yes. I am one of those people who can't just be idle. Anyway. QD is making some progress! Now, you've seen this side a lot:


So I thought I'd take share more so you could get a better idea of him. Like actually seeing what his other side looks like (now that he has one)!


And this next one is just comical to me for some reason. You can really see that his left side is quite a bit behind work-wise to his right side. That inner left leg needs work, from the hoof all the way up to where it would connect to the chest. You can also see how one sided his face is right now too.


And here's the straight down view after the reworking of that booty! Much better don't you think? Getting there anyway.


And did I mention how much I love Super Sculpey? I am cranking out legs with far more detail than before!


That's all the new shots of him for now. We'll see how many more lunch breaks it takes to finish him. ;)

No comments: